If

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The build up

From landing back on UK soil.....(July 13th)
Although strange to be back and somewhat of a culture shock there wasn't much time to let the heat and Thai style ease out of my system before it was right back into the thick of things Judo wise. The British women's team had a weekend of team-building in Kendal and my coach Brian happened to be helping to run it so he got me up there to join in. It was great to see the girls again - some old faces and some new; and we had a good weekend waterfall climbing and raft building among other things. So that definitely fueled the fire and I was more than ready to start working on my Judo again. When the chance came to compete in Hamburg, Germany on the 7th/8th of August I didn't hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment